Well my year so far has been alright, a few shitty things, but I've had enough of being depressed or getting worked about things -- or people.
I guess I loved my life before Uni, my mates at school were pretty amazing - never met anybody like them - it was perfect really. But then we all had to go and do are own shizz all over the effing country.
I was an idiot --- in the sense not clever enough in grades and also in the location I picked for my uni. Winchester is nice, it's awesome "city" but like there is no life there, everyone are snobs or geeks. I felt that I wanted to get out of the city life due to London, thinking that s'oton and Basingstoke were near by, I was wrong.
My uni as a whole has been alright, the work is okay, I do think I'm enjoying it, I've met few cool people on the course --- just a shame my house mates sucked. I'm worried about next year seen as my mate won't talk to me but meh. I just cba to argue with people anymore, just wish people would get over things, life is way too short to be moany arses.
Though it's been good I guess. Just I regret the location - compared to where my mates are - but I can't let that ruin my life.
So lets see the summer.
It's been pretty mint so far.
I've met up with so many people, makes me happy. And there is still loads more to come.
So far it's just been lil things like laying in the park, picnics, bbqs, pubs etc. But it's been so nice.
I didn't realise how much I missed my mates.
Though there is more to come; Gay Pride, picnic in Regents Park, Ricky's party etc.
Should be good.
Friday, 3 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment